Small and Large Account Management
If you are using the Small Account and/or Large Account feature of Medianova services, you can manage your account settings as follows. The management of Small Account and Large Account settings involves the same operation steps.
To get started Small and Large Account management, follow these steps:
- You will see a menu on the left side of the panel screen you log in with your username and password information via panel.medianova.com. Click “Zones” here
- You will see the list of accounts you have previously opened on the screen. Click the “Administration> Overview” button to the right of the account you want to manage in this list
- From the Overview tab, you can access the Zone information you set when creating your account. The information here cannot be changed. You can only update the Label information related to your account. You can write a description for Zone in this field.
The Settings tab allows you to control your account. Take a quick look and make sure all your settings are correct.
- Custom Domain Settings: Custom domain name allows you to distribute your content on CDN using a domain name owned by your organization. For example; assets.yourdomain.com
- Cache Settings: Enables the management of cache settings of contents.
Edge Cache Time: Defines TTL (TimeToLive) for your content cached on our CDN platform. When the defined Edge Cache Time has expired, the content is deleted from Medianova CDN servers.
Override Browser Cache-Control: This is the area where the time it takes to clear the browser cached content is defined. Content cached in your browser reaches very large dimensions over time and can cause content to load slower than usual.
Query String: Examplefile.css?v=22 in URLs when the feature is enabled Files with query string parameters, such as, are treated as separate cacheable files. This technique is often used by developers to automatically override the cache and force caching of files when their contents are updated. If you disable this feature, all parameters are ignored, and all versions are cached like a single file
- You can manage the Edge Settings and Custom Header settings in the Edge Settings tab.
- Custom Header: Allows you to make the necessary settings to add a header to the CDN Edge servers or hide the existing Header.
- With the Delete Zone setting, you can delete the account you want to delete.
You can perform the following operations with Cache Management
- Purge: Purge Operation is the process of deleting the contents of cache servers in MedianovaCDN architectureHow to adjust the settings for the Purge process is explained in detail in the link below. https://docs.medianova.com/purge operation/
- WarmUp: A service that allows content to be cached on CDN servers. Thus, the content is served from CDN servers instead of Origin servers, thus reducing the load of Origin servers. File names must be entered as /file.txt.
- Full Purge: This will delete all your cached content from the cache.
The settings related to the use and activation of the SSL certificate are managed with the SSL & HTTP2 tab
Security-related settings are managed with the Security tab
- Enter a domain list in the HTTP Referrer Whitelist (press Enter after each domain name). Only the fields in the list are treated as valid referrers. Invalid referrers return 403 errors. Clear the list to allow all referrers. Use this tool carefully! Some examples may require you to add your CDN URL and your custom domain to the router’s list to resolve internal routing problems
- Secure Token, Security Header, and Bot Protection tabs are available under the Security.
Secure Token ensures that the key used is accessible for the defined period of time. You have to create a secure token to create secure addresses. Before activating this feature, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the necessary integration document.
You can quickly activate some special Headers used for security from the Security Header menu.
Bot ProtectionHow to adjust the settings for the Bot Protection tab is explained in detail in the link below.https://docs.medianova.com/medianova-panel-bad-bot-protection/
- With the SEO tab, you can make the necessary arrangements for your website to be more easily understood by the search engines. The robots.txt file contains the information necessary for search engines to crawl your site.
The Custom Path tab allows different settings to be defined for each custom path. For example, different TTL duration, different Header definitions.