Medianova CDN Plugin is created to easily modify the links of your static content (css, js, images) with CDN URL.
- Changes the paths of your files to CDN URL
- You can declare the included folders.
- You can declare invalid folders and file extension.
Please search on WordPress the “Medianova CDN” plugin shown in the figure below.
Then install and activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How to Use?
- CDN URL: Here you specify the Medianova CDN Service URL that was created on Panel.medianova.com.
- INCLUDED DIRECTORIES: The directories to be accessed through the CDN service are specified here.
- EXCLUDES: The unwanted file extensions to be included in the CDN service are determined.