- You can access the Medianova cloud panel by logging in with your username and password at cloud.medianova.com.
- You can reach Stream Management settings by clicking on the Streaming Resource you want to edit by following the CDN > CDN Resources path on the left side of the panel screen and navigating to Stream Management tab.
- You can create a Smil by clicking the Create New Stream button in the Streams area under the Stream Management tab.
- You can create a SMIL by clicking on the Create New Stream button and filling in the required Stream Name, Stream SMIL Name and Quality information such as video bitrate, audio bitrate, width, height.
- You can access sample quality information by clicking the information icon next to the Qualities title.
- You can add more than one quality by clicking on the Add Quality button.
- Streams you create will be listed in the Streams area under the Stream Management tab.